Fabspeed Muffler Bypass Exhaust for Porsche 911 Turbo (997) [3.6L H6 Turbo]
Very aggressive "straight-pipe" system which replaces/bypasses the factory exhaust with a non-restrictive bypass solution available for STREET or RACE applications.
- Fits all Porsche 997 Turbo vehicles (2006-2009)
- Available in a Street or Race Configuration (Includes either 200-Cell HJS Sport Cats for the STREET or Catbypass Pipes for the RACE)
- Saves 45lbs from the rear of the vehicle
- Optimized for maximum performance with NO check engine light, guaranteed (STREET)
- Includes Deluxe Quad Style Tips in your choice of finish.
- Constructed from high-quality 14-16 gauge C.N.C. mandrel-bent T304L stainless steel for optimum flow and maximum durability
- Direct bolt-on replacement for the factory exhaust
About HJS Emission Technology
HJS Emission Technology, based in Germany, is the world’s leading manufacturer of catalysts for motorsports applications. All manufacturers active in the world of automobile motorsports use HJS catalytic converter technology. More than 20 years of experience and constant further developments ensure that HJS products are of the highest quality and are always competitive.
In collaboration with the DMSB (Germany's governing body for motor racing) and the FIA, HJS developed a catalyst concept that makes it possible to offer the right catalytic converters for every conceivable application in motorsports and street performance driving. HJS has developed special catalysts that comply with the technical regulations of Formula 3, the international and national touring car series, the World Rally Championship and Kit Car Championship series and had them homologated by the FIA.
HJS's catalysts have been developed on the basis of motorsport catalysts. With 200 cpsi (cells per square inch), these catalysts are the right building block on which to create custom-designed exhaust systems.
HJS tuning German catalysts guarantee that the emissions limits stipulated for emissions tests are complied with and they can also be used in vehicles kitted out with EOBD.
- Porsche 911 Turbo (997) [3.6L H6 Turbo]